About the Doctor
Dr. Emad Momani holds a bachelor of dentistry from the Jordan University of Science and Technology. He did his dental training at King Abdullah Founder Hospital and received his specialization in orthodontics from the Jordan Royal Medical Services where he worked as a senior orthodontics resident for many years. In addition, Dr. Momani completed training courses in treatment of TMJ problems, dental implants and early orthodontic treatment from Germany.
Moreover, he has extensive experience in dental orthodontics and implants, and he provides early orthodontic treatment using self-ligating orthodontic devices and invisible orthodontics braces.
Also, he provides treatments for dental prosthodontics, oral and maxillofacial surgery, cosmetic dentistry problems and pediatric dental treatment.
Dr. Momani has been in practice for many years, he worked in a dental private clinic before he established his private clinic (Dr. Emad Awni Momani clinic) in Irbid - Jordan where he is currently working as an orthodontist and maxillofacial specialist.
- Specialization in Orthodontics, Jordan Royal Medical Services, Jordan
- Bachelor of Dentistry, Jordan University of Science and Technology, Jordan
- Orthodontists and maxillofacial
- Treat TMJ ( temporomandibular joint) problems
- Dental implants
- Extraction surgery
- Dental cosmic surgery
Dr. Emad Momani Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health , United Arab Emirates
- Saudi Organization for Medical Fields
- Jordanian Medical Council
- Ministry of Health , Jordan
- Jordanian Dental Board (Orthodontist)
- Orthodontists and maxillofacial Society , Middle East
- Jordanian Dental Syndicate , Jordan
- Jordan Royal Medical Services