About the Doctor
Dr. Eyad used to work as an Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine at Jordan University of Science and Technology. He was also the Consultant Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon at King Abdulla University Hospital in Irbid, where he used to tutor for the general surgery registrars as well. Moreover, He spent three years doing his clinical training fellowship in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, University of New South Wales in Sydney, Australia (Sponsored by the University of Science and Technology in Jordan)
- Higher Specialization in General Surgery (Masters Degree), Faculty of Higher Studies, University of Jordan , Jordan
- MBBS- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Faculty of Medicine, University of Jordan, Jordan
Specializing InAcne treatment Anti-Aging Treatment Breast Reconstruction after Cancer Asportation Buttock Correction (Augmentation or Lift) Change of Implants
Dr. Eyad Baqain Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Amman
Awards & Publications
- Complete recovery following a high voltage electrical injury associated with delayed onset of quadriplegia and multiple cranial nerves dysfunction. "Burns 2004"
- Primary repair of a large incomplete sternaL cleft in an asymptomatic infant with Prolene mesh. “Journal of Pediatric Surgery 2008”
- Aplasia Cutis Congenita associated with coarctation of the Aorta: A case report and review of literature. Accepted for publication in the International Journal of Dermatology.
- Jordanian Board in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Jordanian Board in General Surgery by the Jordanian Medical Council
- Member of Jordanian Society of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeons
- Jordanian Medical Association and Jordanian Medical Council