About the Doctor
Dr. Ibrahim Haddad has extensive experience in the field of Internal Medicine and Nephrology. He was the head of the kidney unit in Al Bashir hospital. He was also responsible for the internship program at Jordan University Hospital and Royal Medical Services, additionally he was a lecturer in the faculty of medicine in Mutah University.
Dr. Haddad gained his Bachelor Degree in Medicine and Surgery in Greece. Followed by his Masters Degree in Nephrology from the University of London, UK. In addition to that, he is a member of the Jordanian Society of Nephrology, Jordan Society of Internal Medicine, Arab society of Nephrology and Renal transplant and British Society of Nephrology. He earned the Jordan Board in Nephrology and Internal Medicine and Greek board in Internal Medicine.
He specializes in hypertension, upper and lower respiratory tract diseases, Diabetes mellitus , Irritable bowel disease, Peptic ulcer , Endocrine disease ,abdominal pain, Gastritis, kidney diseases and kidney transplant care
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, Greece, Greece
- Master Degree in Nephrology, University of London, United Kingdom
Specializing InDiabetes Hypertension Urinary Tract Infection (UTI) Kidney Stones Chronic Kidney Disease
Internal Medicine and Nephrology
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health in Jordan
- Greek Board in Internal Medicine
- Jordan Board in Nephrology and Internal Medicine
- Jordan Society of Nephrology
- Jordan Society of Internal Medicine
- British Society of Nephrology
- Arab society of Nephrology and Renal Transplant .