About the Doctor
Dr. Issa Sawaqed is an orthopedic specialist, earned his degree in medicine and surgery from the University of Jordan and he received his license to practice medicine from Jordan and the UK. Dr. Sawaqed completed his residency in general surgery and received his fellowship in orthopedics and trauma from the Royal Medical Services in Amman, Jordan.
In addition, Dr. Sawaqed went for several extensive courses and training in orthopedics and trauma, sports medicine and knee arthroscopy in UK, USA, Belgium, France, Switzerland and Australia.
Dr. Sawaqed has been in practice for many years, he established his private clinic in Jordan where he provides his medical services in orthopedics, trauma and sport medicine.
- Degree in Medicine and Surgery, University of Jordan, Jordan
Specializing InAnkle Problems Back Problems Elbow Problems Foot Problems Hand Problems
Dr. Issa Sawaqed Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health , Jordan
- Jordanian Board in General Surgery
- Jordanian Board in Orthopedics and Trauma
- Fellowship Orthopedic & Trauma, Jordan Royal Medical Services