About the Doctor
After Dr.Rami Hamzeh obtained the Jordanian medical board he was appointed as a lecturer in the Science and Technology University, and worked at Badea Hospital and King Abullah Hospital in Irbid. He then traveled to the United Kingdom to obtain his membership of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists and followed it with training in infertility in Leeds, United Kingdom where he assisted in the research of medication and treatment regimens. Dr.Hamzeh then moved to the KSA to found Dr.Suleiman Al Habib Hospital's specialized OB/GYN hospital and was the director.
He then returned to Jordan to establish his fertility clinic Dr. Rami Hamzeh, ensured his clinic specializes in offering effective solutions to infertility, diagnoses and treatment of all medical conditions causing male and female infertility, including IUI intra insemination IVF and IVF with reimplementation Genetic diagnosis..etc. Dr. Hamzeh is committed to fulfilling every couple's dream to create a family.
- Bachelors of Medicine and Surgery, University of Jordan, Jordan
- Internship and Residency Program and Training, Jordan University Hospital, Jordan
Specializing InFollow-up consultation Gender Selection Hysteroscopy Infertility / IVF / ICSI Laparoscopy Read More Less
Dr. Rami Hamzeh Clinic
Licenses / Permits
- Ministry of Health
Awards & Publications
- Hamzeh R, Oligbo N Tension-free tape procedure for a woman with a transplanted kidney. BJOG. 2005 Apr;112(4):508
- Elsandabesee D Hamzeh R, Pozyczka AE Hemiparesis as an unusual presentation of haemolysis, elevated liver enzymes, low platelet count (HELLP) syndrome.J Obstet Gynaecol. 2004 Nov;24(8):926-7
- Hamzeh R, Yasmin E, Balen A Survey of the definition of polycystic ovaries syndrome and polycystic ovaries, among clinicians, nurses and ultrasonographers in the UK. Submitted to Human Fertility
- Morley L, Tang T, Yasmin E, Hamzeh R, Rutherford AJ, Balen AH Timing of human chorionic gonadotrophin (hCG) hormone administration in IVF protocols using GnRH antagonists: a randomized controlled trial. Hum Fertil (Camb). 2012 Sep;15(3):134-9.
- The European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology
- The British Infertility Consultants Association
- Jordanian Association for Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists